- Just south of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Buildings currently leased short term while new owner obtains permits for new development by commercial real estate investor.
- Two parcels near each other with one being a corner location.
- Opportunity Zone tax benefits.
- TOC Transit Oriented Community Tier 3 bonus.
- For sale: only $235 per square foot of land area.
- This is not published as a listing in the MLS.
- Possible to build residential apartments, mixed-use, or develop as self-storage or other retail uses.
- Corner 2.23 Acre Parcel with Large, Fenced Yard
- 56,338 SF Dock High Buildings on 97,138 SF Land
- Concrete Bow-Truss & Brick Warehouses
- M2 Zone – MFG, Distribution, Creative Campus
- Between 110 Fwy & Alameda St, 10 Min to DTLA
- Opportunity Zone Tax Benefits for User or Investor
This is a great opportunity for an investor to purchase a multi-tenant industrial property, add some value by sprucing it up and leasing it out to multiple tenants. The asking price is very reasonable considering there are almost no properties that can compete with the many cool factors of these buildings and especially the large amount of parking estimated at 130 spaces.
An investor would be hard pressed to find a property with the large parking ratio offered here. This is very important if you intend to attract creative tenants from the DTLA Arts District.
The property suits a regular distribution warehouse use well given it has 9 truck high dock loading positions and that can be expanded by perhaps 5 more doors. The heavy power of 1,600 amps is attractive to a manufacturer or cannabis industry user.
Only 10 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles Central Business District and 5 minutes east of the 110 Freeway. Easy access to the Ports of L.A. Near Alameda St. and the City of Vernon.
This new listing should prove interesting to all types of buyers including 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange buyers. Plus the Opportunity Zone location allows for Federal tax benefits by reducing or eliminating capital gains upon a sale in later years.