- Shared Industrial Commercial Kitchen Commissary.
- 5,000 to 9,000 SF portion of a larger 18,000 SF building.
- All of below property features to be shared.
- 2,400 SF Cooler and 1,300 SF Freezer.
- 60′ Hood, Clarifier / Grease Trap, Floor Drains.
- 2 Fenced Parking Lots.
- Ground Level Truck Loading Door.
- 800+ Amps, 240/600 V, 3 Phase Power.
- Food Processing Health Dept Permit.
- Ideal for meal kit prep, restaurant commissary, party event catering.
- Prefer afternoon and evening shifts as owner primarily works early morning.
- Downtown Los Angeles next to City of Vernon.
- Off 10 Freeway at Alameda St.
- Sublease term of 4 years.
- Rent to be determined.
- Contact us with interest.
- Racked Cold Storage Space
- ±46,000 SF of Freezer/Cooler Space, 0° to 52° Convertible
- 37° to 40° Cooler with Trench Drain for re-packing
- ±5,417 SF Refrigerated Dock, 40°
- 9 Dock High Loading Positions
- ±4,000 SF of Corporate Offices
- 55,000 Square Feet of Total Building
- $2.50/SF NNN
Contact us with interest.
- Prime Arts District location, with famed restaurant Bestia down the street and Soho Warehouse across Santa Fe Ave.
- Turn-key state of the art distillery built in 2016 with brand new equipment
- Brick walled tasting room with high ceilings, polished concrete floors and industrial bar
- Still room with observation window, bottling & labeling machines, ethanolstorage tanks and water treatment system
- Large warehouse in back with loading dock and alley access
- Three (3) parking spots and additional parking is available
- Rent: $18,000.00 NNN
- Operating expenses: $1,600.00/Mo or $0.36/SF
- Contact us with interest.
This property is listed by a separate firm.
In the past few years the Southern California industrial market has been very tight in available cold storage warehouses and food production facilities. Here is a current list of buildings that have some of the following food improvements: freezer, cooler, floor drains, clarifier, refrigerated staging areas, and food grade production rooms. Locations include Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino (Inland Empire) counties. Available for lease or sale / purchase by a variety of firms.
- 8,800 SF of Warehouse Buildings
- Downtown Los Angeles Industrial Zone
- Power: 400 A, 480/277 V, 3 Ph, 4 W
- Block/Brick Built 1964 with 14’ Ceiling
- Gated Parking, Ground Level Loading
- Air Conditioned with Insulated Roof
- M2 Manufacturing / Warehouse Zone
- Must present cannabis license prior to touring
- For Lease, 3-5 year term
Contact us with interest.
- Just south of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Buildings currently leased short term while new owner obtains permits for new development by commercial real estate investor.
- Two parcels near each other with one being a corner location.
- Opportunity Zone tax benefits.
- TOC Transit Oriented Community Tier 3 bonus.
- For sale: only $235 per square foot of land area.
- This is not published as a listing in the MLS.
- Possible to build residential apartments, mixed-use, or develop as self-storage or other retail uses.
Warehousing, manufacturing, garment / fashion design, food, creative.
Best Building Available in Downtown Los Angeles
State of The Art Industrial Building. LEED Certified.
High Efficiency HVAC, ESFR Sprinklers, Polished Floors.
Dock High & Ground Level Loading, Fenced Parking Lot.
32 foot high ceiling. 4,650 SF of mezzanine area.
Available for lease, not sale.
Downtown Los Angeles, DTLA, next to City of Vernon.
Clean Tech Manufacturing Center
- Rare Free-Standing Building with Excess Parking
- Located in Arts District, Downtown Los Angeles
- On Mateo Street near 6th Street
- Restaurant Improvements In place with Open Floor Plan for Many Uses
- Fully Air-conditioned And Sprinklered
- $2.50 per square foot per month triple net
- 18′ ceiling height
- 27 parking spaces
- Remodeled in 2018
- Contact us with any questions or interest.
A former seafood facility is for sale in the heart of DTLA. 13,456 square feet of buildings on 24,740 square feet of M2 industrial land. Refrigerated rooms – coolers – along with floor drains. 400 amps of power three phase power. Fenced yard. Potential for food processing. Buyer can upgrade to USDA, FDA, SQF or convert into commercial kitchen for ghost virtual kitchen.
$5.3M asking price. Contact us for information. Photos below.
Rare opportunity in the tight Southern California industrial real estate market to acquire an investment property with a long term lease with an established tenant.
This industrial building was leased on November 1, 2021 to a food production company for 10 years on a triple net NNN basis. Rent is $455,000 per year with annual increases of 3%. The company was established in 1994 and has grown since then into a few larger buildings ending up in this facility.
The building was originally constructed in 1971 and then remodeled in 2006 as a food production facility. Food improvements include refrigeration (coolers and freezers), floor drains, clarifier, food grade walls, hoods in commercial kitchen as in commissary, boiler, test lab, and other improvements to qualify for USDA and Organic food safety certifications.
Building square footage is approximately 31,326 and land square footage is 49,960 on industrial zoned land. Located near the major Los Angeles ports and LAX.