Average Asking Lease Rates have climbed dramatically in the last several years with the largest increases in 2021 and 2022. See below chart showing the steep rise for warehouse asking rental rates in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura and the Inland Empire per AIRCRE MLS data. These are the major industrial property markets in Southern California. Individual markets and submarkets vary along with building class quality.
The Central Los Angeles industrial submarket had a very low vacancy rate of 1.4% in the first quarter of 2022. Warehouse buildings for sale or lease are hard to find for buyers and tenants as the number of listings is thin. Thus, rents and asking sale prices continue to rise. Year over year, rents rose 20% which is shocking.
- 8,800 SF of Warehouse Buildings
- Downtown Los Angeles Industrial Zone
- Power: 400 A, 480/277 V, 3 Ph, 4 W
- Block/Brick Built 1964 with 14’ Ceiling
- Gated Parking, Ground Level Loading
- Air Conditioned with Insulated Roof
- M2 Manufacturing / Warehouse Zone
- Must present cannabis license prior to touring
- For Lease, 3-5 year term
Contact us with interest.
- Just south of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Buildings currently leased short term while new owner obtains permits for new development by commercial real estate investor.
- Two parcels near each other with one being a corner location.
- Opportunity Zone tax benefits.
- TOC Transit Oriented Community Tier 3 bonus.
- For sale: only $235 per square foot of land area.
- This is not published as a listing in the MLS.
- Possible to build residential apartments, mixed-use, or develop as self-storage or other retail uses.
Warehousing, manufacturing, garment / fashion design, food, creative.
Best Building Available in Downtown Los Angeles
State of The Art Industrial Building. LEED Certified.
High Efficiency HVAC, ESFR Sprinklers, Polished Floors.
Dock High & Ground Level Loading, Fenced Parking Lot.
32 foot high ceiling. 4,650 SF of mezzanine area.
Available for lease, not sale.
Downtown Los Angeles, DTLA, next to City of Vernon.
Clean Tech Manufacturing Center