The Central Los Angeles industrial submarket had a very low vacancy rate of 1.4% in the first quarter of 2022. Warehouse buildings for sale or lease are hard to find for buyers and tenants as the number of listings is thin. Thus, rents and asking sale prices continue to rise. Year over year, rents rose 20% which is shocking.
- 8,800 SF of Warehouse Buildings
- Downtown Los Angeles Industrial Zone
- Power: 400 A, 480/277 V, 3 Ph, 4 W
- Block/Brick Built 1964 with 14’ Ceiling
- Gated Parking, Ground Level Loading
- Air Conditioned with Insulated Roof
- M2 Manufacturing / Warehouse Zone
- Must present cannabis license prior to touring
- For Lease, 3-5 year term
Contact us with interest.
- Just south of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Buildings currently leased short term while new owner obtains permits for new development by commercial real estate investor.
- Two parcels near each other with one being a corner location.
- Opportunity Zone tax benefits.
- TOC Transit Oriented Community Tier 3 bonus.
- For sale: only $235 per square foot of land area.
- This is not published as a listing in the MLS.
- Possible to build residential apartments, mixed-use, or develop as self-storage or other retail uses.
Warehousing, manufacturing, garment / fashion design, food, creative.
Best Building Available in Downtown Los Angeles
State of The Art Industrial Building. LEED Certified.
High Efficiency HVAC, ESFR Sprinklers, Polished Floors.
Dock High & Ground Level Loading, Fenced Parking Lot.
32 foot high ceiling. 4,650 SF of mezzanine area.
Available for lease, not sale.
Downtown Los Angeles, DTLA, next to City of Vernon.
Clean Tech Manufacturing Center
In 2020 this 42,000 square foot concrete tilt-up warehouse was leased to Southern California Curling Center. It was built in 1997 with 24 foot ceiling height with a total lot size of 75,000 SF in the industrial enclave of the City of Vernon.
The Hollywood Curling Club, a nonprofit for 13 years, is based in the Southern California Curling Center, which is quickly becoming the Western hub for the sport. Opened in August 2021, the center is a 42,000-square-foot converted warehouse featuring six “sheets” of “dedicated ice.”
Curling aficionados say the center is the biggest facility in the Western United States that features dedicated ice and sheets built and maintained exclusively for curling. The center provides the stones and hosts leagues, tournaments and corporate events, along with learn-to-curl training sessions.2022-02-09 LA Times article